The leading Tyre Trade Business Management System
Whatever your tyre business, we've got a system for you
CAM is the creator of CAMEO - the leading, all-in-one Business Management System specifically designed for the Tyre Trade.
CAMEO offers a scalable solution for every business in the tyre trade, from manufacturer to wholesaler, from multi-site retail groups to independent tyre depots. CAMEO’s key features include sales and ordering, stock control, integrated accounts, purchasing, pricing, workshop diary and customer / supplier management. CAMEO is available as an onsite installation or as a hosted system via CAM CLOUD.
Sales & Ordering – Retail
- Quick, efficient & accurate customer quotations at Point Of Sale
- Seamless progression of Sales Quotation through to Job Card and final Invoice
- Haggle & Price Match on-the-fly with full array of discounting options
- Integrated Workshop Diary with SMS Appointment Reminders
- OTC Subscribers can view preferred suppliers’ stock levels directly within stock enquiry
- Integrated DVLA Vehicle Lookup & Royal Mail Postcode Lookup (via CAM Apps)
Sales & Ordering – Wholesale
- TAPI integration with compatible phone systems streamlines customer greeting & has operator ready to take details immediately
- Business-wide view of available stock at all warehouses / locations
- Seamless integration between Call Centre and Warehouse
- Real-time picking and Warehouse Management
- Fully featured Delivery Run Management
Sales & Ordering – E-Commerce (via CAM Apps)
- MIDaS Subscribers, both Retail & Wholesale, can reach a wider customer base through WWW trading
- Cameo receives online orders directly from MIDaS Platform, reserving stock and generating Sales Orders in real-time
- Customer pricing and stock availability is published to WWW through MIDaS
- Unlimited Price Lists
- Static and Dynamic Pricing Options
- Exhaustive contract and trade list pricing options
- Generate Derived Pricing from Key Billing, Cost Price, Best Buy Cost, or any other available list
- Create sophisticated pricing Matrices, based on Manufacturer, Size, Speed, Type, or any other product characteristic you require
- Quantity Discounts
- Loyalty Scheme Discounts
- Full history of all your customers and suppliers
- Customer management includes visibility of all previous invoices, debts and credit terms
- Supplier management includes contact details, payment method, payment terms and account type
- Ability to put a customer on stop if no longer trading with
- Set credit limits per customer
- Customer & Supplier Memos for Point Of Sale, Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger
- Full Monthly & Annual Activity History
- All Point Of Sale transactions update integrated Purchase & Sales Ledgers in real-time
- Manage by exception using Automatic GIN Matching in Purchase Ledger
- Produce complete Management Accounts with Cam General Ledger
- Financial Reports including Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Full VAT Control
- Bank Reconciliation
- Order stock centrally across all locations
- Automatically generate Purchase Orders to replenish up to desired level using Stock Re-Order Points
- Manage Long Term & Short Term Purchase Orders
- Create Delivery Manifests to streamline Stock Receipt process
- OTC Subscribers benefit from Cameo ‘Best Buy’ feature, facilitating significant savings by presenting best available price from preferred suppliers
- Rebate Management facilitates ordering at Invoice Price and Receipting at fully rebated price. Monthly specials and ad-hoc supplier pricing is also managed
Depot diary system
- Fully integrated, advanced Depot Diary system giving at-a-glance visibility of branch capacity
- Take bookings over the phone, in-store or online.
- Forward Planning & Resource Management
- Customer SMS Appointment Reminders
- Customer SMS Communication of Job Progress
- DVLA Vehicle Lookup (via CAM Apps)
- Royal Mail Postcode Lookup (via CAM Apps)
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Receive & Return Stock from Suppliers
- Manage stock levels across all locations with Re-Order Points and efficient stock replenishment routines
- Transfer stock between locations as required
- Manage replenishment relationships between retail locations and warehouses
Trusted by many!
Trusted by many; 15 of the top 20 wholesalers in the UK use CAMEO
Trusted by many; over 4,500 active users at 2,500 depots - and growing!
Trusted by many; 17 of the top 20 resellers in the UK use CAMEO
- Stock management
- Comprehensive Reports
CAMEO can help:
- Manage your stock
- Manage your customers
- Manage your finance
- Manage your fitters
- You run a profitable tyre business
Hosting options to suit you
CAMEO to suit you.
CAMEO is available as either an onsite installation or a hosted option. CAM Cloud is our hosted solution. CAM will host your CAMEO system in their data centre, allowing you to work without the hassle of maintaining your own server and backup solution. However, we understand that existing investment or IT infrastructure may mean that an onsite installation is the preferred option for you. Importantly, CAM will work with you to ensure the best possible outcome for your requirements.
Hand-holding installation process.
Installation of your new CAMEO system is a tried and tested process developed over the last 30+ years with hundreds of new customers to ensure a minimum of disruption and the fastest route to CAMEO being operational for your business. Our experienced team follow a carefully designed process that takes a new customer from start to finish, from the initial on-site survey to help identify key data migrations and IT equipment locations through to staff training and go-live, you're in safe hands all the way.
Why choose CAMEO?
Trusted by the tyre industry
Used by 15 of the tyre industry Top 20 wholesalers, 17 of the Top 20 retailers and with over 4,500 active users in over 2,500 depots - CAM is trusted to deliver, day-in, day-out.
CAMEO is available via CAM CLOUD, our robust and reliable cloud hosting solution. Alternatively, it is also available as a traditional local network installation on premises.
Grow via CAM APPs
Add CAM APPs as your business grows and as your needs change. Pick and mix the APPs that will support you and help you grow from our developing range of cost-effective add-ons.
Why choose CAM?
Our experienced Project Management Team will ensure a smooth set-up of your new CAMEO system. They will help you to keep your business running by handling all of the initial configuration, data loading, IT infrastructure build, testing and training.
We invest in training our own staff so that they can help you and your staff manage and operate CAMEO and any CAM APPs. We'll also help you keep on top of new staff training and new features so you get the best out of your investment in CAMEO.
We’re with you every step of the way with our CAM Support package. We’ll make sure your CAMEO system and CAM APPs are always fit for purpose.